TNBPA honors businesses persons making a difference in local business
Fri, Feb 3rd 2017 11:20 am
Town of Niagara officials pose for a photo with the Town of Niagara Business and Professional Association annual award recipients.
Elected officials and community members gathered at the
LaSalle Yacht Club last week for the Town of Niagara Business and Professional
Association's annual dinner and awards ceremony.
During the event, local business people were honored for
contributions to the community.
The 2017 honorees are as follows:
- Business Person of the Year: Anthony Villani of Villani's
Lawn & Landscape
- Business of the Year: Capital
Management Group of Niagara
- Employer of the Year: Manente Orthodontics
- Employee of the Year: Jennifer Nichols of KeyBank
- Citizen of the Year: Daniel Maerten
- Legacy/Memorial: Thomas Broda
Proceeds gathered from the event will go toward TNBPA
scholarships and community support projects.
For more information on the TNBPA, visit www.tnbpa.com.