Niagara University accepting registrations for winter/spring 2016 continuing education courses
Tue, Jan 12th 2016 04:50 pm
Niagara University's Office of Continuing Education
is accepting registrations for its winter/spring 2016 schedule of courses.
Credit-free classes are offered in person and online.
Highlighted programs and classes include:
- Police academy - both full-time and part-time
- Business and computers (Microsoft Office, Adobe
Photoshop, iPad, social media tips, Web design, etc.)
- Certificate in financial planning
- SAT and ACT prep courses
- Emergency management services (EMT, EMS, etc.)
- Health and wellness (wellness, nutrition, yoga,
defensive driving, etc.)
- Online courses (accounting, grant writing, job
searching, Microsoft Suite, etc.)
- Career training (pharmacy tech, paralegal, medical
coding/billing, Six Sigma, etc.) - both online and in person
In addition, many credit classes are offered after 4
p.m. in a variety of subjects that go toward completing a degree. To register
or obtain a free course catalog, contact Niagara University's Office of
Continuing Education by phone at 716-286-8181 or via email at [email protected]. Additional information is
available online at www.niagara.edu/ce.