Jessie J to guest judge and perform
America's votes are in, and the nine remaining celebrities will switch professional dance partners Monday (8-10:01 p.m. ET), on "Dancing with the Stars."
International pop superstar Jessie J will guest judge alongside Julianne Hough, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli in addition to kicking-off the night with a medley of her hit songs featuring the pros.
For the first time this season, couples will dance to new styles of dance, including hip-hop, burlesque, and flamenco among others. Celebrities will perform one routine with their "switch up" partner and return to their original dance partners the following week.
The "Switch Up" pairings and styles of dance are:
· Jonathan Bennett and Peta Murgatroyd dancing the jitterbug.
· Tommy Chong and Emma Slater dancing the mambo.
· Bethany Mota and Mark Ballas dancing hip-hop.
· Janel Parrish and Artem Chigvintsev dancing burlesque.
· Alfonso Ribeiro and Cheryl Burke dancing flamenco.
· Sadie Robertson and Derek Hough dancing the Charleston.
· Antonio Sabato Jr. and Allison Holker dancing Bollywood.
· Lea Thompson and Val Chmerkovskiy dancing Broadway.
· Michael Waltrip and Witney Carson dancing disco.
This year is unprecedented in terms of the level of interactivity. #DWTSAllAccess will be available to watch every Monday on ABC.com/dancing and will offer six live streams from key positions at the show venue, allowing fans to choose views of the Red Room, judges' table, skybox, make-up mirror, a wide angle of the dance floor and a feed hosted by Dominic Bowden and "DWTS" alum Lacey Schwimmer that will highlight relevant social media conversations. Viewers on the West Coast will be able to live chat with Bowden and Schwimmer during the broadcast. Throughout the season, fans also will have opportunities to participate in the outcome of the show, using social media to weigh in on everything from songs, dance styles, and even partners.
Viewers may cast their votes for their favorite couples via phone on Mondays during and up to 60 minutes after the end of the "Dancing with the Stars" broadcast in each time zone. Online voting at www.ABC.com and on Facebook at https://apps.facebook.com/votedwts/ is open for 24 hours, beginning from the start of each episode on the East Coast at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT and closing at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on Tuesdays.