Castellani Art Museum offers Art Express Family Workshop in November and December
Mon, Oct 28th 2013 11:40 am
Castellani Art Museum is offering the Art Express Family Workshop on six Saturdays
in November and December. Participants listen to a story, look at artworks in
the galleries, and make art.
theme-based journeys begins at 2 p.m. Call 716-286-8200
to reserve your space. The cost is $2 per participant for museum member or $3
per participant for non-members.
- Artwork: "Mobile" by Alexander Calder
- Story: "Sandy's Circus" by Tanya Lee Stone
Whimsical wire sculptures
Selections from "Les Diners de Gala"
by Salvador Dali
- Story: "Dali
and The Path of Dreams" by Anna Obiolis
Colorful surreal trees
Selections from "(Almost) Too Good to
- Story: "Stega Nona's Harvest" by Tomie
Fun food sculptures
The paintings of Vincent Van Gogh
- Story: "Vincent
Van Gogh and the Color of the Wind"
by Chiara Lossini
Spectacular sunflower paintings
Selections from "Jody Hanson:
- Story: "Snowy, Blowy Winter" by Bob Raczka
Winter salt paintings
- Artwork: "Rhythm & Blues" by Susan Copley
- Story: "Who Am I? The Story About the Artist"
by Serena Bocchino
Amazing abstract art