Castellani Art Museum offers Art Express Family Workshop in November and Decemberby jmaloni
The Castellani Art Museum is offering the Art Express Family Workshop on six Saturdays in November and December. Participants listen to a story, look at artworks in the galleries, and make art.
The theme-based journeys begins at 2 p.m. Call 716-286-8200 to reserve your space. The cost is $2 per participant for museum member or $3 per participant for non-members.
The schedule includes:
- Artwork: "Mobile" by Alexander Calder
- Story: "Sandy's Circus" by Tanya Lee Stone
- Activity: Whimsical wire sculptures
- Artwork: Selections from "Les Diners de Gala" by Salvador Dali
- Story: "Dali and The Path of Dreams" by Anna Obiolis
- Activity: Colorful surreal trees
- Artwork: Selections from "(Almost) Too Good to Eat"
- Story: "Stega Nona's Harvest" by Tomie DioPoala
- Activity: Fun food sculptures
- Artwork: The paintings of Vincent Van Gogh
- Story: "Vincent Van Gogh and the Color of the Wind" by Chiara Lossini
- Activity: Spectacular sunflower paintings
- Artwork: Selections from "Jody Hanson: Imperfect"
- Story: "Snowy, Blowy Winter" by Bob Raczka
- Activity: Winter salt paintings
- Artwork: "Rhythm & Blues" by Susan Copley
- Story: "Who Am I? The Story About the Artist" by Serena Bocchino
- Activity: Amazing abstract art