Empire State College at Cheektowaga to hold information sessionsby jmaloni
State University of New York Empire State College will hold public information sessions about its associate and bachelor's degree programs at its Niagara Frontier Center, Appletree Business Park, 2875 Union Road, Cheektowaga, on:
- Tuesday, Oct. 1, at 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 7, at 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 17, at 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 26, at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 30, at 5:30 a.m.
For more information, call 716-686-7850.
SUNY Empire State College was established in 1971 to offer adult learners the opportunity to earn associate, bachelor's and master's degrees from the State University of New York.
For additional information, visit www.esc.edu.