The Auxiliary of Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center recently installed its slate of officers and directors for 2012-13. They are, from left, Vice President Patricia Berggren, Treasurer Alanna Wustrack, President Jane Grenke, Corresponding Secretary Hazel Baxter and Recording Secretary Sue Dokey.
The Auxiliary also honored members Mary Norton for 25 years of volunteer service and Alice Snyder for contributing 887 hours of service in 2011.
Organized in 1905, the Auxiliary operates the medical center's gift shop and raises funds for medical equipment and programs. In 2011, the Auxiliary raised $47,121 for Memorial's new patient and family learning center and for Schoellkopf Health Center.