Lewiston Police Blotter for Oct. 16by jmaloni
Sat, Oct 16th 2010 05:00 pmThe following activity occurred Monday, Oct. 4, to Thursday, Oct. 7, as reported by the Lewiston Police Department.
Monday, Oct. 4
- Pletcher Road at Joseph Davis Park access road; property-damage accident. Patrol reported the arrest of a 30-year-old male for Driving While Intoxicated from an accident. Driver taken to State Police substation Niagara for Blood Alcohol Content testing. BAC result, .20 of 1 percent of alcohol. Patrol reported the U.S. Border Patrol assisted the driver with translation. Bail of $250 assigned and suspect remanded to the Niagara County Jail. Report filed.
- Walmore Road, disabled vehicle. Patrol reported citing a 46-year-old female for unlicensed driver/unregistered vehicle violations. Uniform traffic tickets issued for Lewiston Town Court. Vehicle towed; report filed.
- Unspecified location, criminal mischief to a vehicle. Statement taken from a 40-year-old female who reported both outside mirrors were broken off her vehicle. Report filed.
- Lewiston and Military roads, two-car injury accident. Statements taken from both drivers and both vehicles towed. Report filed.
- 5000 block of Grove Street, larceny from a vehicle. Statement taken from a 43-year-old female who reported items missing from her vehicle and its tires flattened. Report filed.
- 5100 block of Dana Drive, domestic. Niagara County Sheriff's Department on location and filed the report.
- Reservoir State Park, order of protection served. Patrol listed a male from the Dana Drive domestic incident in its report.
- 5700 block of Lewiston Road, two-vehicle property damage accident. Statement taken from both drivers; report filed.
- Porter Center Road, disturbing the peace. Complainant reported a loud band playing; call unfounded.
Tuesday, Oct. 5
- 800 block of The Circle, unwanted party. Patrol spoke with a 30-year-old female regarding a male. Complainant left for the evening to avoid a confrontation with the male. Patrol cleared.
- Military and Lewiston roads, property-damage accident. Statements taken from both drivers. Report filed.
- 800 block of Foxwood Drive, harassment. Statement taken from a 28-year-old male regarding a male suspect. Report filed.
- 5800 block of West Street, larceny. Statement taken from a 54-year-old male regarding an unknown suspect. Complainant reports $320 worth of Halloween decorations were stolen from the front yard over the past two nights. Report filed.
- 1300 block of Swann Road, suspicious person. Patrol reported a male on location surveying land and all OK.
- Location unspecified, follow-up to a previous call. Patrol reported the arrest of a 29-year-old male on an unspecified public law charge. Suspect arraigned at Lewiston Town Court, bail of $500/$1,000 assigned and suspect remanded to custody of NCSD. Report filed.
- 1100 block of Saunders Settlement Road, harassment. Unidentified complainant stated she was too tired and did not wish provide a statement but wants to the next day. Patrol cleared.
Wednesday, Oct. 6
- 400 block of Onondaga Street, vehicle/traffic stop. Patrol reported the pullover/arrest of a 31-year-old male for third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle. Uniform traffic tickets issued for Lewiston Town Court return date and driver released. Report filed.
- 4600 block of West Park Lane, report of women possibly screaming. Negative results reported.
- 4600 block of Porter Center Road, missing person complaint. Statement taken from a 41-year-old female regarding a 16-year-old male juvenile. Patrol reported the subject was located later on the 900 block of Balmer Road.
- 2500 block of Ridge Road, aggravated harassment complaint. Patrol spoke with a 43-year-old male concerning unwanted e-mails received. Patrol to follow-up.
- 100 block of South Seventh Street, officer requested. Patrol spoke with a 38-year-old female concerning a 16-year-old male juvenile violating curfew. Report filed.
- Unspecified location, arrest. Patrol reports picking up and placing under arrest a 16-year-old male for violation of court-ordered curfew. Subject arraigned at Lewiston Town Court; bail of $5,000/$10,000 assigned. Report filed.
Thursday, Oct. 7
- Clet Hall at Niagara University, alcohol overdose. Patrol reports a 19-year-old female was taken by Upper Mountain Volunteer Fire Co. EMS for treatment.
- 2200 block of Saunders Settlement Road, suspicious male/disorderly conduct. Patrol reported a 21-year-old male as highly intoxicated and attempting to start a fight with officers. Subject taken to the Niagara County Jail without further incident. Bail of $100 assigned. Taser returned to the locker. Report filed.
- 2100 block of Adams Circle, check welfare. No problems found.
- Unspecified locations in Sanborn, juvenile problem. Unknown juveniles were reported as walking over and damaging the new sidewalks.
- NU campus, two-vehicle accident. Statements taken from both drivers. Report filed.