"Tuesday in the Park" at Artpark
The J. Geils Band completes Artpark 'Tuesdays' lineup
Mon, May 18th 2015 11:45 am
Artpark announced The J. Geils
Band will close out the popular "First Niagara presents Tuesday in the Park"
outdoor concert series Sept. 8. Tickets ($12 advance general admission/$17 week
of show, $27 front-of-stage pit, $50 VIP producer's deck seating) go on sale at
10 a.m. Friday, May 22.
All previously announced shows are
on sale. General admission Tuesday season packages also are still available.
Purchase tickets online at www.artpark.net, www.tickets.com, by phone at 1-888-223-6000,
or in person at the Artpark box office (weekdays, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.), 450 S.
Fourth St., Lewiston.
for more information.
The J. Geils Band
The Summer Lineup
"Tuesday in the Park"
- June 16 - Widespread Panic
- June 23 - Peter Frampton and Cheap Trick
- June 30 - Steve Miller Band
- July 7 - Melissa Etheridge & Blondie
- July 14 - Deep Purple
- July 21 - The Australian Pink Floyd Show
- July 28 - Grace Potter
- Aug. 4 - Tedeschi Trucks Band and Sharon Jones & The
Dap-Kings with special guest Doyle Bramhall II
- Aug. 11 - Creedence Clearwater Revisited & America
- Aug. 18 - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Aug. 25 - The Doobie Brothers
- (No show Sept. 1)
- Sept. 8 - The J. Geils Band
"Coors Light Wednesdays"
- June 10 - Lindsey Stirling with special guest Karmin
- June 17 - Three Days Grace
- (No show June 24)
- July 1 - Marianas Trench
- July 8 - STS9
- July 15 - O.A.R. with special guest John Butler Trio
- July 22 - My Morning Jacket
- July 29 - Christina Perri & Colbie Caillat
- June 20 - David Gray and Amos Lee
- July 11 - The BPO "John Williams Spectacular"
- July 12 - "The BPO celebrates 50 years of The Grateful Dead"
- July 30-Aug. 7 - "Peter Pan"
- Sept. 2 - Counting Crows with special guests Citizen Copeand Hollis Brown
- Sept. 19 - "An Evening with The Avett Brothers"
- Sept. 22 - Alabama Shakes
for full calendar of family events, visual arts, festivals and more.
Check this website for interviews prior to the shows, and
photo/video recaps following the performances.