Special appearances from stars of ABC Series 'The Rookie,' 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,' 'Whiskey Cavalier,' 'The Goldbergs,' 'Schooled,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Fresh Off the Boat,' 'Speechless' & 'Child Support'
Meet-and-greet, and autograph signings at ABC booth
This year at Comic-Con, explore the world of ABC with an interactive fan experience spanning multiple genres. Meet the stars of hit series, immerse yourself in a high-tech multicam show environment and score limited edition collectibles. Visit the ABC guest counter for more details and to register for cast signings.
ABC will bring the star power to Comic-Con 2018 with talent appearances from some of the network's most popular and exciting series. Meet-and-greet, and autograph signings will be taking place at the ABC booth (No. 4245) on the convention floor from Friday, July 20, through Sunday, July 22; and exclusive merchandise will be available for purchase from Wednesday, July 18, through Sunday, July 22.
Below is a schedule of exclusive signing dates/times (talent participation, subject to change):
4 p.m. Friday, July 20
"The Rookie" - Nathan Fillion ("Castle," "Firefly")
11 a.m. Saturday, July 21
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." - Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker, Natalia Cordova-Buckley, Henry Simmons, Jeff Ward and Ming-Na Wen, as well as executive producers Jeff Bell, Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen and Jeph Loeb
"Whiskey Cavalier" - Lauren Cohan ("The Walking Dead")
"The Goldbergs"/"Schooled" - Jeff Garlin, Troy Gentile, Sean Giambrone, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Hayley Orrantia and AJ Michalka ("Schooled")
11 a.m. Sunday, July 22
"Once Upon A Time" - Lana Parrilla ("Evil Queen/Roni")
"TGIF" - Forrest Wheeler ("Fresh Off the Boat"), John Ross Bowie ("Speechless"), Cedric Yarbrough ("Speechless") and Fred Savage ("Child Support")
In addition to the meet-and-greet opportunities, the ABC booth will offer fans the opportunity to purchase exclusive merchandise from such series as "Alias," "Blossom," "Dinosaurs," "Grey's Anatomy," "The Golden Girls," "Home Improvement," "Once Upon a Time," "Scrubs" and "School House Rocks!"
Among the exclusives available at the booth are the following:
- "The Golden Girls" San Diego Exclusive Mystery Box
- Limited edition "The Golden Girls" "Stay Golden San Diego" 3-inch enamel pin
- Limited edition "The Golden Girls" "Stay Golden San Diego" 11-ounce mug
- Limited edition "The Golden Girls" "Stay Golden San Diego" lanyard, featuring a detachable keychain and cheesecake charm
- Limited edition "Once Upon A Time" Dark One Dagger 7-inch letter opener
- Limited edition "Schoolhouse Rocks!" print poster (11 inches by 14 inches), autographed by co-creator George Newall
- Limited edition "Lost" two-pack 1.5-inch enamel pin set, featuring the Dharma Arrow logo and Dharma Swan logo