Gov't Mule (Photo provided by Artpark & Company)
Tue, Apr 17th 2018 02:30 pm
Tickets on sale Friday
Artpark & Company on Tuesday announced the addition of Gov't Mule with Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real (July 24), Blue Rodeo with Colin James (June 26), and The Spinners with Dave Schulz and C.O. Jones (Aug. 21). These acts complete the 2018 "Tuesdays in the Park" presented by M&T Bank lineup. Tickets for all three shows will go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, April 20.
All three concerts begin at 6:30 p.m. in the Artpark Amphitheater. Advance general admission tickets (carry-in chairs permitted) are $12; front-of-stage (standing-room-only) tickets are $27 and reserved seating tickets (numbered chairs provided) are $27 for Blue Rodeo and The Spinners, and $37 for Gov't Mule. Ticket prices include facility fee; additional fees apply for online and phone orders. General Admission tickets increase by $5 when purchased the week of the concert.
Purchase tickets online at artpark.net
; by phone at 1-888-223-6000; or in person at the Artpark box office, 450 S. Fourth St., Lewiston. (10 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays).
The full 2018 "Tuesdays in the Park" lineup includes:
- June 12 - Steven Tyler and Loving Mary Band with The Sisterhood Band
- June 19 - Bruce Hornsby & The Noisemakers with The Wood Brothers
- June 26 - Blue Rodeo with Colin James
- July 3 - Steve Miller Band with Peter Frampton
- July 10 - Barenaked Ladies with Better Than Ezra and KT Tunstall
- July 17 - Tedeschi Trucks Band "Wheels of Soul 2018" feat. Drive-By Truckers and The Marcus King Band
- July 24 - Gov't Mule with Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real
- July 31 - Brit Floyd "Eclipse" World Tour 2018
- Aug. 7 - Jeff Beck with special guest Ann Wilson of Heart
- Aug. 14 - Voodoo Threauxdown with Trombone Shorty & Orleans Ave. featuring Galactic, Preservation Hall Jazz Band and Friends
- Aug. 21 - The Spinners with Dave Schulz and C.O. Jones
- Aug. 28 - Boy George & Culture Club, B-52s and Thompson Twins' Tom Bailey
Gov't Mule is a blues/rock jam band with roots tracing to the Allman Brothers. Blue Rodeo is a Canadian pop-rock/country act. The Spinners are a renowned Motown soul outfit.