June 19 'Tuesday in the Park' concert; tickets on sale Friday
Artpark & Company on Wednesday announced Bruce Hornsby & The Noisemakers with The Wood Brothers will perform on June 19 as part of the "Tuesdays in the Park" concert series. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, March 23.
Hornsby is best known for his hit songs including "The Way It Is" and "Mandolin Rain." The Grammy Award-winning singer, composer and pianist has led a diverse and adventurous career in music.
Advance general admission tickets (carry-in chairs permitted) are $12, while front-of-stage (standing-room-only) and reserved seating (numbered chairs) tickets are $27. Purchase tickets online at artpark.net
; by phone at 1-888-223-6000; or in person at the Artpark box office, 450 S. Fourth St., Lewiston (10 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays). Ticket prices include facility fee; additional fees apply for online and phone orders.
General admission lawn tickets increase by $5 when purchased the week of the concert.
Additionally, general admission "Tuesdays in the Park" season packages (12 concerts in the series June 12-Aug. 28) are on sale now for $156.
Previously announced "Tuesdays in the Park" concerts include:
- June 12 - Steven Tyler and Loving Mary Band (on sale Friday)
- July 3 - Steve Miller Band with Peter Frampton
- July 10 - Barenaked Ladies with Better Than Ezra and KT Tunstall
- July 17 - Tedeschi Trucks Band Wheels of Soul 2018 feat. Drive-By Truckers and The Marcus King Band
- July 31 - Brit Floyd "Eclipse World Tour" 2018 (on sale Friday)
- Aug. 14 - Voodoo Threauxdown with Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue featuring Galactic, Preservation Hall Jazz Band and Friends
- Aug. 28 - Boy George & Culture Club, B-52s, Thompson Twins' Tom Bailey (on sale Friday)
More concert announcements to follow.