Pictured, from left: Laura O'Donnell of Byblos, Citizen of the Year Chair Liz Wilbert shaking hands with Senior Sales Manager Marni Bator, Citizen of the Year committee assistant Cyndy Montana and Byblos Niagara General Manager Scott Swagler.
Grand Island Chamber of Commerce: Citizen of the Year award winners named
•Taken from the April 3 Island Dispatch
Fri, Apr 10th 2015 10:00 am
The Grand Island Chamber has announced the recipients for
the 49th Citizen of the Year awards.
- Business of the Year - Flower A Day
- Business Person of the Year - Mike Ludwig
- Civic Person of the Year - Paul Robinson
- Community Service Person of the Year - Dan Drexelius
- Educator of the Year - Mark Gorton
- Organization of the Year - West River Lawnmower Race
The Citizen of the Year awards recognize those in the
community who have made Grand Island a better place to live, work and play. The
awards banquet will begin at 6 p.m. Thursday, April 23, at the Byblos Niagara
Resort & Spa located at 100 Whitehaven Road. Tickets are available at the
Chamber of Commerce office. Call 716-773-3651.
Byblos Niagara Resort & Spa will be a platinum sponsor
when it hosts the event.