Wheatfield to conduct first public Town Board meeting
Mon, Jul 6th 2020 09:55 am
The Town of Wheatfield is scheduled to conduct its first public Town Board meeting since March at 7 p.m. tonight. Board meetings have been held via Zoom.
The following rules and conditions will apply:
- Pre-registration is required as to not exceed the restricted occupant load.
- All entering must wear an approved face mask.
- All entering will be asked to fill out a brief contact tracing questionnaire.
- Those who wish to speak at the meeting should state their business when registering.
- Any organization or large group may be represented by no more than two attendees.
- Attendees will be placed in their seats by constables to maintain social distancing.
- Social distance of 6 feet must be maintained throughout the meeting.
Registration confirmation must be obtained by calling the supervisor’s office at 716-694-6680.