Memorial announces additional COVID-19 testing dates
Fri, Jun 26th 2020 12:40 pm
Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center announced additional drive-thru/walk-up COVID-19 community testing dates. The expanded schedule includes dates at Memorial’s downtown campus, the Summit Healthplex, Niagara University and local schools and churches. Those dates are:
- Wednesday (July 1) 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Beloved Community, 1710 Calumet Ave.
- Sunday, July 5: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., True Bethel Baptist Church, 1112 South Ave.
- Friday, July 10: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Niagara Street Elementary School
- Sunday, July 12: 10 a.m. to noon, Word of Life Ministries, 1941 Hyde Park Blvd.
Ongoing regular test days are:
- Daily: 8 a.m. to noon, Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center.
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays: 1-5 p.m., Summit Healthplex.
- Tuesdays: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Niagara University.
- Tuesdays: 1-6 p.m., Summit Healthplex.
Although on-site registration will be available, advance registration is encouraged. A prescription for the testing will be provided by the medical center upon request. For information, or to schedule a test appointment, call 716-278-4496.