Annual Fashionably Late/Fashionably Early shopping event made easier with Fashion Outlets' "Survival Guide"
Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls, USA will host its annual Fashionably Late/Fashionably Early Black Friday event for shoppers looking to snag deals and extra savings. The shopping center will open from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. on Thanksgiving, Thursday, Nov. 22, and again at 7 a.m. on Black Friday.
Select retailers, including Nike, Kate Spade, Polo Ralph Lauren, Timberland, and Victoria's Secret, will remain open throughout the overnight hours for shoppers that want to shop till they drop. A complete listing of retailers that will remain open through the overnight can be found http://www.fashionoutletsniagara.com/Events/Details/502564.
Fashion Outlets shares its annual Black Friday survival guide to make the experience more efficient and enjoyable for guests. Tips include:
• Make a game plan: Select your top priority stores and research their deals hours in advance. In most cases, stores list their sales ahead of time on Fashion Outlets' website. Visit the website to download the mall directory to best map out your route.
• Get the best deals possible: Exclusive 'swag bag' giveaways will take place at 8 p.m. on Thursday night and again at 7 a.m. on Friday morning. The bags will be available on a first-come-first-serve basis to the first 100 shoppers. Each swag bag will include a mystery mall gift card (valued anywhere from $10 to $100), retailer coupons, and a Fashion Outlets savings pass. Early bird shoppers can pick up their swag bag at the Kiss 98.5 or WYRK tent, located inside entrance No. 2 near Calvin Klein.
In addition, some lucky Fashion Outlets shoppers will be randomly selected to be gifted a mystery gift card between 9-11 a.m. on Black Friday. For more information on what to expect, text "Black Friday" to 222-3350.
• Plan where to park: Once one knows the stores they want to shop at, have a map of where you want to park, planning where to park can save time. Guests will have plenty of parking options to choose from.
• Pay a visit to the big guy: Santa Claus will be available to take photos in the Polo Ralph Lauren court area beginning at 10 a.m. on Black Friday.
• Questions? Text Guest Services: Fashion Outlets is committed to ensuring its guests have an enjoyable shopping experience. Text guest services with any question at 222-3350.
For more information visit fashionoutletsniagara.com.