Treichler Building dedicated
Thu, Oct 25th 2018 12:30 pm
This past Saturday, the Treichler Building at the Sanborn-Lewiston Farm Museum, 2660 Saunders Settlement Road, was dedicated. The ribbon-cutting ceremony celebrated the 1823 church and American Legion organization. Cake and coffee was served in the Townsend Hall following the ceremony.
Pictured are Paul Calkins, Bonnie Haskell, Jerry Treichler, Bill Read and Glenn Wienke, as well as the Treichler Building. (Photos by Kevin and Dawn Cobello, K&D Action Photo and Aerial Imaging)