Niagara University accepting registrations for winter/spring 2018 continuing education courses
Fri, Jan 12th 2018 03:30 pm
Niagara University's Office of Continuing Education is accepting registrations for its winter/spring 2018 schedule of courses. Credit-free classes are offered in person and online.
Highlighted programs and classes include:
- Police Academy - both full-time and part-time
- Military classes - Online
- Business and computers (Excel, Adobe Photoshop, iPad, social media tips, web design, etc.)
- Certificate in financial planning
- SAT and ACT prep courses
- Emergency management services (EMT, EMS, etc.)
- Online courses (accounting, grant writing, job searching, Microsoft Suite, etc.)
In addition, many credit classes are offered after 4 p.m. in a variety of subjects that go toward completing a degree.
To register or obtain a free course catalog, contact Niagara University's Office of Continuing Education by phone at 716-286-8181 or via email at [email protected]
. Additional information is available online at www.niagara.edu/ce