Town of Niagara Supervisor Lee Wallace has released the full schedule for the 2017 "Music Mania Mondays" free concert events.
"We wanted to release the schedule of local groups that will be playing each Monday night prior to the regional and national acts," Supervisor Lee Wallace said. "We have assembled a great lineup of local bands to take the stage at 6 p.m., groups that have been mainstays at the Town of Niagara's summer concerts over the years."
The full schedule is as follows:
- June 12: Eli, Chicago Authority
- June 19: Storm Watch, Absolute Journey
- June 26: Minstrels in the Gallery, The Wholigans
- July 2: Brothers of Invention, Strictly Hip, JJ Swing, The Thurman Brothers, Cock Robin
- July 10: The A-List, Hotel California
- July 17: The Kokomo Band, Dancing Dream
- July 24: White Chocolate, Keep the Faith
- July 31: Dave Stayner, Head Games
- Aug. 7: Steel Horse, The BBC
- Aug. 14: Mombrey Brothers, That 60's Show
- Aug. 21: NY Rockin Revue, Nerds Gone Wild
- Aug. 26: The Struggle, 90 West, Dark Horse, Smokin Gun, JB Aaron
The "Music Mania Mondays" concerts all feature food trucks and beverages for sale. Visitors are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and blankets, but no alcoholic drinks. No pets will be allowed, except certified service dogs. No smoking is permitted in Veteran's Memorial Community Park.
A weekly 50/50 drawing will take place with proceeds going to a different local charity.
Premier level sponsors of the 2017 Music Mania Monday summer concert series are Republic Services and Covanta. Platinum level sponsors are Tam Ceramics, Joe Cecconi's, Mark Cerrone Inc., Custom Bench, Clark Patterson Lee, Macerich Niagara, Viola, Cummings & Lindsay, Anthony Restaino Attorney, GHD Engineering, Dee Jay the DJ, Niagara Frontier Publications, Niagara Hub, Skylighter Fireworks, Ransomville Speedway and 97 Rock.