"Hell's Kitchen": Trenton stands victorious in the "2 Young Guns Shoot It Out" season finale on FOX. (Photo: CR: Scott Kirkland/FOX/© 2021 FOX MEDIA LLC)
Trenton Garvey named 'Hell's Kitchen' season 20 'Young Guns' winner
Tue, Sep 14th 2021 09:15 pm
On Monday’s finale of “Hell’s Kitchen,” chef Gordon Ramsay announced Trenton Garvey as the winner of season 20.
In the final dinner challenge, Trenton went head-to-head with “Young Guns” contestant Megan Gill to win the crown.
The winning menu that led to Trenton’s victory included:
- Compressed watermelon salad
- English pea risotto
- Butter poached lobster on fried green tomato
- Pan-seared scallops
- Surf and turf (flat-iron steak and cilantro lime shrimp)
- Pan-seared rainbow trout
- Pan-roasted airline chicken
- Pan-roasted hangar steak
- Warm smoked apple compote
- Tres leches panna cotta
Visit the show on social: facebook.com/hellskitchen and @hellskitchenfox.