Tickets on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, April 6
Jeff Beck with special guest Ann Wilson of Heart will perform on Aug. 7 as part of "Tuesdays in the Park" presented by M&T Bank at Artpark. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, April 6.
Over the course of Beck's distinguished music career, he has earned eight Grammy Awards, been ranked by Rolling Stone as one of the "100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time," and been inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame twice - once as a member of the Yardbirds and again as a solo artist.
Wilson has created an impressive body of work as a songwriter and lyricist, including hits "Crazy on You," "Barracuda" and "Magic Man." The audience can expect Heart hits, songs from Wilson's solo projects, and others that have influenced and inspired her throughout her life.
It's a 6:30 p.m. show in the Artpark Amphitheater. Advance general admission tickets (carry-in chairs permitted) are $17 while front-of-stage (standing-room-only) and reserved seating (numbered chairs) tickets are $42. Ticket prices include facility fee; additional fees apply for online and phone orders. General admission tickets increase by $5 when purchased the week of the concert.
Purchase tickets online at artpark.net
, by phone at 1-888-223-6000, or in person at the Artpark box office, 450 S. Fourth St., Lewiston (10 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays).
The announced "Tuesdays in the Park" lineup features:
- June 12 - Steven Tyler and Loving Mary Band
- June 19 - Bruce Hornsby & The Noisemakers with The Wood Brothers
- June 26 - TBA
- July 3 - Steve Miller Band with Peter Frampton
- July 10 - Barenaked Ladies with Better Than Ezra and KT Tunstall
- July 17 - Tedeschi Trucks Band Wheels of Soul 2018 feat. Drive-By Truckers and The Marcus King Band
- July 24 - TBA
- July 31 - Brit Floyd "Eclipse" World Tour 2018
- Aug. 7 - Jeff Beck with special guest Ann Wilson of Heart
- Aug. 14 - "Voodoo Threauxdown" with Trombone Shorty & Orleans Ave. featuring Galactic, Preservation Hall Jazz Band and Friends
- Aug. 21 - TBA
- Aug. 28 - Boy George & Culture Club, B-52s, Thompson Twins' Tom Bailey