The congregation of St. Timothy Evangelical Lutheran Church will hold a dedication ceremony Sunday, Aug. 30, for the Child Care Ministry Expansion Legacy Project. The project, currently under construction at the church, located at 1453 Staley Road, is nearing completion.
The Rev. John Macholz, bishop of the Upstate New York Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, will preside at worship service at 10:30 a.m. The dedication of the new building, pictured, will take place at noon followed by a reception. (Photo by Larry Austin)