Memorial Medical Center announces 2015 board appointments
Wed, Mar 25th 2015 09:35 pm
The Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center board
of directors confirmed its 2015 slate of officers and re-elected five incumbent
board members to three-year terms at its annual meeting March 23.
Reappointed as officers were Chairman James C.
Roscetti, an attorney with the Niagara Falls law firm Roscetti & DeCastro
P.C.; Vice Chairperson Cynthia A. Bianco, superintendent of the Niagara Falls
City School District; Treasurer Charles G. Rader, Ph.D., retired CEO of
IsleChem LLC; and Secretary Margaret M. Toohey, Lewiston Insurance Agency Inc.
Roscetti and Toohey were re-elected to
three-year board terms. Also re-elected to three-year board terms were:
- Matthew Feldman, an attorney at Feldman Kieffer
- Marnie LaVigne, Ph.D., president and CEO, Launch
- Salvatore "Sam" Santarosa, M.B.A., president of
Buffalo Fuel Corp.
Continuing on the board will be:
- Robert L. Bradley Jr., principal, Gaskill
- Ronald R. Campbell, former chief operating
officer, Washington Mills Corp.
- Komal Chandan, M.D., Memorial's medical staff
- Stephanie Williams Cowart, executive director,
Niagara Falls Housing Authority
- The Rev. Harvey L. Kelley, pastor of New Hope
- Don J. King, The Polly King Gallery
- Judith Nolan Powell, a former executive with
HSBC Bank USA
- Mark D. Perry, M.D., Memorial's chief of
- Christopher A. Robins, teacher, Maple Avenue
- Joseph A. Ruffolo, Memorial's president and CEO
Serving ex-officio is Vijay Bojedla, M.D.,
Memorial vice president and chief medical officer.