"AGT" contenders to perform live at Radio City Music Hall beginning Tuesday, July 29
Top-rated summer series to feature special performance by multi-platinum artist Enrique Iglesias featuring Sean Paul on July 30; the Rockettes to kick-off live shows in New York City
Get ready to vote America: NBC's top-rated summer series "America's Got Talent" has selected the Top 47 acts to vie for the coveted $1 million grand prize beginning Tuesday, July 29 (9 p.m.). The 48th act, chosen by "Today" viewers in the "Today's Got Talent" contest, will be revealed live during the "America's Got Talent" results show July 30 (9 p.m.).
"AGT's" live performance shows will return to the legendary Radio City Music Hall for the second year. The first night will feature a special performance by the Rockettes, true New York City icons who have entertained millions of fans with their unrivaled talent, glamour, strength, precision and athleticism.
The results show July 30 will include a performance from Grammy Award-winning singer Enrique Iglesias, who will perform his hit single "Bailando," featuring Sean Paul.
The Top 48 acts of season 9 are:
Aerial Animation www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9/aerial-animation
Anna Clendening www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9/anna-clendening
Bad Boys of Ballet www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9/bad-boys-of-ballet
* Baila Conmigo www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9/baila-conmigo
Christian Stoinev www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9/christian-stoinev
* Dan Naturman www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9/dan-naturman
* David and Leeman www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9/david-and-leeman
Dom the Bom's Triple Threat www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9/dom-the-boms-triple-threat
Dragon House "The Agents" www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9/dragon-house-the-agents
* Flight Crew Jump Rope www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9/flight-crew-jump-rope
Hart Dance Team www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9/hart-dance-team
* Jasmine Flowers www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9/jasmine-flowers
Jonatan Riquelme www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9/jonatan-riquelme
* Julia Goodwin www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9/julia-goodwin
Kieran & Finian Makepeace www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9/kieran-finian-makepeace
Livy, Matt & Sammy www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9/livy-matt-sammy
* Miguel Dakota www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9/miguel-dakota
One Voice Children's Choir www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9/one-voice-childrens-choir
Quintavious Johnson www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9/quintavious-johnson
* Sean & Luke www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9/sean-luke
Sons of Serendip www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9/sons-of-serendip
* The Willis Clan www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9/the-willis-clan
* Valo & Bobby www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9/valo-bobby
"Today's Got Talent" winner www.today.com/agt (to be announced 7/30)
* Denotes the 12 acts to perform live in the first quarterfinal round, Tuesday, July 29.
More information, including bios and social media contacts for each act, can be found at www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/cast/season-9.