20 Niagara University students inducted into Eta Sigma Delta, hospitality management honor society
Thu, May 15th 2014 03:00 pm
students studying in Niagara University's College of Hospitality and Tourism
Management were inducted into Eta Sigma Delta, the international hospitality
management honor society, during a ceremony held April 29.
following students are the newest members of Eta Sigma Delta:
- Krystina Andersen (of Trumansburg)
- Carl Bailey (Boonville)
- Katharina Barthel (Bonn, Germany)
- Isabel Braeuer (Bemberg, Germany)
- Wiebke-Dorothea Haase (Nideggen,
- Holly Huntoon (Enfield, New
- Lisa Hyder (Akron)
- Denae James (Sanborn)
- Svenja Janorschke (Attendorn,
- Verena Krewerth (Sassenberg,
- Erin Maley (Rexford)
- Kimberly Milleville (Niagara Falls)
- Sarah Mye (Alden)
- Laura Robinson (Eden)
- Eileen Roehrle (Bad Honnef, Germany)
- Sabrina Scholz (Wuppertal, Germany)
- Emily Senif (Lewiston)
- Michael Sorg (North Tonawanda)
- Lena Ungeheuer (Mainz, Germany)
- Brooke Zillig (Clarence)
addition, the Rev. James J. Maher, C.M., NU president, and Dr. Hung Le, vice
president for international relations, were inducted as honorary members.
be eligible for membership in Eta Sigma Delta, an undergraduate student must:
- Be enrolled in an institution that
belongs to International CHRIE.
- Have completed 50 percent of the
credit hours required for graduation.
- Be a current hospitality, tourism or
culinary arts major.
- Have a cumulative grade-point
average of at least a 3.0 in a 4.0 system or its equivalent, or be in the top
20 percent of the class.
- Agree to uphold the values of
excellence, leadership, creativity, service and ethics.
more information on Niagara University's hospitality and tourism programs, call
716-286-8279 or visit www.niagara.edu/hospitality.