'The Voice': Meet Team Adamby jmaloni
'The Voice' completes blind auditions as coaches ready their 48 artists for 'Battle Rounds'
"Battle Rounds" begin with previously named advisers Aloe Blacc, The Band Perry, Jill Scott and Miranda Lambert joining forces with Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Usher and Shakira to prepare teams for next phase of competition
Coaches from NBC's Emmy Award-winning musical competition series "The Voice" have each selected their 12-member teams that will advance to the battle rounds phase of the competition.
Beginning Monday, March 17 (8 p.m.), the coaches and celebrity advisers will work with their respective teams of performers and develop skill sets, offer advice and encouragement, and share secrets about their own personal success.
During the "Battle Rounds" each coach will pit two of their own team members against one another, each asked to sing the same song together in front of a studio audience. After the vocal battle, the coach must choose which of his/her singers will advance to the knockout round, while the losing artist is available to be stolen by another coach. Each coach has two steals available during the battle rounds.
Below is a breakdown of adviser and team pairings:
- Team Adam: Aloe Blacc (@AloeBlacc)
- Team Blake: The Band Perry (@thebandperry)
- Team Usher: Jill Scott (@missjillscott)
- Team Shakira: Miranda Lambert (@mirandalambert)
Meet Team Adam:
- Austin Ellis/Suitland, Md./@AustinGEllis
- Caleb Elder/Appomattox, Va./@CalebElder44
- Cary Laine/Citronelle, Ala./@CaryLaine
- Christina Grimmie/Vorhees, N.J./@TheRealGrimmie
- Dawn & Hawkes/Ft. Collins, Colo./Dallas/@DawnAndHawkes
- Delvin Choice/Greenville, S.C./@DrChoice
- Josh Kaufman/Sarasota, Fla./@IAmJoshKaufman
- Josh Murley/Kerrville, Texas/@JoshMurleyMusac
- Joshua Howard/Philadelphia/@IAmJoshHoward
- Kat Perkins/Scranton, Pa./@KatPerkinsMusic
- Patrick Thomson/Barhart, Miss./@pktmusic
- Sam Behymer/Poway, Calif./@TheGreatSamboni
"The Voice" is a presentation of Mark Burnett's One Three Inc., Talpa Media USA Inc. and Warner Horizon Television. The series was created by John de Mol, who serves as executive producer along with Burnett, Audrey Morrissey, Stijn Bakkers and Lee Metzger.