Julien's Auctions star in new unscripted series 'Celebrity Home Raiders' on Lifetimeby jmaloni
David Hasselhoff, Ice T and Coco, Lance Bass, Fran Drescher, David Cassidy, Debbie Gibson, the Simmons family and Rick Harrison open up their homes to auction off their valuables for charity
Darren Julien and Martin Nolan join host Kit Hoover
Julien's Auctions, the auction house to the stars, will now be the subject of the new unscripted series "Celebrity Home Raiders" on the Lifetime Television Network. Celebrities welcome viewers into their homes for a trip down memory lane and an exclusive look into their lives and prized possessions in the all-new unscripted series, which premieres Thursday, March 6, at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
In each half-hour episode of "Celebrity Home Raiders," host Kit Hoover ("Access Hollywood Live") and renowned auctioneers Darren Julien and Martin Nolan from Julien's Auctions reminisce with celebrities as they search through their belongings for beloved treasures to be auctioned off, with proceeds benefiting a charity of each celebrity's choice. The stars invite Kit, Darren and Martin into their homes to discuss the history and sentiment of their personal memorabilia while haggling over each item's value.
Potential items up for auction include David Hasselhoff's replica of KITT from "Knight Rider" and an Axe guitar owned and used by Gene Simmons of KISS. Will the objects' final price meet the celebrities' expectation and - more importantly - will they reach their charitable donation goals?
The featured celebrities and their charities are:
- David Cassidy benefiting Alzheimer's Association of America
- David Hasselhoffbenefiting Starlight Foundation
- Debbie Gibson benefiting Children International
- Fran Drescher benefiting Cancer Schmancer
- Ice T and Coco benefiting The Long Island Bulldog Rescue Group
- Lance Bass benefiting The Trevor Project
- Rick Harrison benefiting Voice Health Institute
- Simmons family benefiting Sophie's Place Center for Abused Children