Oakwood Cemetery Association announces 2013 board of directorsby jmaloni
At a recent board of directors meeting, Whitney Mallam, president of the Oakwood Cemetery Association, announced the 2013 board of directors:
- Tom Yots, president emeritus
- Whitney Mallam, president
- Dorothy Rolling, vice president
- Otto F. Redanz Jr., investment secretary
- Thomas LoStracco, financial secretary
- Peter Ames, correspondence secretary
- Trudy Christman, trustee
- John Colucci, trustee
- Alan Kranitz, trustee
- Robert Kazeangin, trustee
- Michael Williamson, trustee
- Audrey Zygand, trustee
One of the oldest cemeteries in Western New York, the historic Oakwood Cemetery was established in 1852 on the 18.5 -acre site that was donated by Lavinia Porter, daughter of Augustus Porter, a founder of the City of Niagara Falls.
For more information, visit the Oakwood Cemetery website at www.myoakwoodcemetery.com.