All-star lineup of judges added to 2013 Miss USA Competitionby jmaloni
Co-hosted by Giuliana Rancic and Nick Jonas
NBC, Donald J. Trump and Paula M. Shugart, president of the Miss Universe Organization, present the judges for the 2013 Miss USA Competition, which will broadcast live from Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas on Sunday, June 16 (9 p.m.), on NBC.
The panel of judges includes:
- Bob Harper, health and fitness expert, author and star on NBC's "The Biggest Loser"
- Betsey Johnson, legendary fashion designer and star of Style Network's "XOX Betsey Johnson"
- NeNe Leakes, actress on "Glee" and Bravo star of "Real Housewives Atlanta" and "I Dream of NeNe"
- Wendie Malick, actress and star of TV Land's "Hot in Cleveland"
- Jessica Robertson, reality TV personality on A&E's "Duck Dynasty"
- Larry Fitzgerald, MVP wide receiver for the Arizona Cardinals, and a seven-time Pro Bowl selection
- Nikki Bella, former WWE Diva champion and TV personality on E!'s "Total Divas"
- Mo Rocca, correspondent for "Sunday Morning" with Charles Osgood, and host of Cooking Channel's "My Grandmother's Ravioli"
- Christina Milian, actress, singer-songwriter, and social media correspondent on NBC's "The Voice"
"We have a great show in store for our fans and a diverse lineup of judges to select our next Miss USA," Shugart said. "We like to bring a mix of talent to the judging panel. It reflects who we are as a country and creates an interesting outcome for the competition."
As previously announced, the 2013 Miss USA Competition will be co-hosted by Giuliana Rancic (E! News) and Nick Jonas (Jonas Brothers). The Jonas Brothers will perform during the swimsuit competition. Commentator Jeannie Mai ("Style Pop") will take viewers behind the scenes to engage with contestants, talent and fans throughout the telecast.
Contestants from all 50 states and the District of Columbia will be judged in three categories: swimsuit, evening gown and interview as they vie for the coveted title of Miss USA 2013. Nana Meriwether, Miss USA 2012, will crown her successor at the conclusion of the two-hour telecast.
Additionally, fans are able to vote their favorite contestant into the semifinals at the Miss USA Competition. Voting is taking place now through June 15 by logging on to www.missusa.com or voting through the vote icon on the official Miss USA Facebook page.
The Miss USA telecast is televised in approximately 90 countries and territories around the world and was one of the top social media trending topics during last year's show. For more information, visit www.missusa.com.