YMCA employees receive top recognitionby jmaloni
YMCA Buffalo Niagara is pleased to recognize the following individuals for their outstanding performance.
Employee of the Year:
- Delaware Y - Karen Deane (Buffalo)
- Ellicott-Masten Y - Jocelyn Guthrie (Buffalo)
- Northeast Y - Vivian Heverley (Cheektowaga)
- Ken-Ton Y - Dallas Garvin (Sanborn)
- Southtowns Y - Chris Ratka (Lancaster)
- YMCA Camp Weona - Alex Pizzuto (Buffalo)
- Lancaster Y - Joyce Green (Depew)
- Niagara Falls Y - Micheline Bevacqua (Lewiston)
- YMCA Association Office - Janet Wereski (Cheektowaga)
Director of the Year:
- Nick Bond-Executive Director, Delaware Family Y (West Seneca)
Rookie of the Year:
- Margaret Giumentaro - Program Director, Delaware Y (Buffalo)
John D. Murray Award for Outstanding Achievement:
- Kyle Donaldson (Hamburg)
- Debbie Reeb (Tonawanda)
- Geoffrey Falkner (Orchard Park)
Locally founded in 1852, YMCA Buffalo Niagara is an inclusive association of people committed to a common effort to help individuals and families reach their fullest potential in terms of spirit, mind and body. The YMCA's focus on health and wellness is reflected in the variety of programs that are offer for all ages and abilities. Additionally, collaborations with insurance carriers such as Univera, Independent Health and BlueCross BlueShield provide the opportunity for those wanting to take the first step toward a healthier lifestyle to do so at the YMCA.
A nonprofit organization, YMCA Buffalo Niagara serves more than 100,000 people annually through seven branches located throughout Western New York, YMCA Camp Weona, as well as at more than 40 community-based program sites.
This outreach would not be possible without the support of volunteers. From summer camp, preschool and school-age child care to SilverSneakers, youth sports programs and swimming lessons, the YMCA strives to provide something for everyone.
For more information, visit http://www.ymcabuffaloniagara.org.