NCCC Small Business Development Center offering free business workshopsby jmaloni
The Niagara County Community College Small Business Development Center and Cornerstone Community Credit Union are sponsoring free business workshops for local business owners to help their business succeed.
The following classes will be offered:
- "Business Organizational Forms: Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, LLC's, Corporations" will be held on Saturday, Feb. 23, from 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- "Developing a Marketing Plan" will be held Saturday, March 2, 2013 from 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- "Financing Sources and Business Plan Development" will be held on Saturday, March 9, from 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- "Recordkeeping for Small Business" will be held on Saturday, March 16, from 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- "Using Facebook and LinkedIn to Promote Your Business" will be held on Saturday, March 23, from 9:30-11:30 a.m.
All classes will be held at Cornerstone Community Credit Union, 6485 S. Transit Road, Lockport. To register for any of the classes, call 716-210-2515 or email sbdc@nia[email protected]. Visit the NCCC Small Business Development Center website at http://www.niagarasbdc.org for more information.