Niagara USA Chamber elects new officers and members to board of directorsby jmaloni
At the January Board meeting of the Niagara USA Chamber, elections were held to fill open positions. Christian Boron from M&T Bank was elected the as chairman, a position previously held by Kevin Schuler from LP Ciminelli.
"I am honored to be named chairman, and I look forward to working with our dedicated and talented board of directors to continue to support the business community in Niagara County," Boron said.
Newly elected officers for the Niagara USA Chamber include:
- Chairperson: Christian Boron, M&T Bank
- Vice Chair: Russell Petrozzi, Capitol Cleaners
- Secretary: Gay Molnar, Aquarium of Niagara
- Treasurer: John Benoit, J.F. Benoit Consulting
- Vice President of Community Development: The Rev. Joseph L. Levesque, C.M., Niagara University
- Vice President of Policy: Kelly Brannen, Niacet Corporation
- Second Vice Chair: William D. Christ
Newly elected board members for the Niagara USA Chamber include:
- Stacey L. Jenneve, Delphi Thermal
- Lou Knotts, Calspan Corporation
- Sharon Hanson, Time Warner Cable-Western New York Division
The mission of the Niagara USA Chamber is to lead with a single voice to advance economic development, promote commerce and tourism, provide value-added services to members, advocate for business and, by these actions, improve the quality of life for the region.