'The Chew' is your holiday headquarters for last-minute Thanksgiving tips, recipes, cocktails, desserts, sides and turkey preparation ideasby jmaloni
Grace Potter, Danica Patrick, Chef Lidia Bastianich, Elizabeth Perkins, Valerie Bertinelli and Chef Ming Tsai are featured guests
ABC's "The Chew" is your holiday headquarters as Chef Mario Batali, Clinton Kelly, Chef Carla Hall, Chef Michel Symon and Daphne Oz share their culinary, decorating/design ideas all season. From help with turkey preparation and recipes for everything from mashed potatoes, sides and salads to cocktails and desserts - as well as ideas on what to do with Turkey Day leftovers - "The Chew" has everything needed for a Thanksgiving Day to remember.
Elizabeth Perkins, star of the upcoming ABC comedy "How to Live with Your Parents for the Rest of Your Life" is the featured guest on "The Chew" during the week of Nov. 19-23. Grace Potter ("The Lion. The Beast. The Beat"), Danica Patrick (NASCAR), Chef Lidia Bastianich ("Lidia's Favorite Recipes"), Chef Ming Tsai (restaurant Blue Ginger) and Valerie Bertinelli ("One Dish at a Time: Delicious Recipes and Stories from My Italian American Childhood") are featured guests on the show during the week of Nov. 26-30. (weekdays, 1 p.m.)
For the week of Nov. 19-23 (subject to change):
- Monday, Nov. 19 - Turkey recipes; tips on how to carve the Thanksgiving Day turkey.
- Tuesday, Nov. 20 - Elizabeth Perkins; ideas on how to spice up leftovers.
- Wednesday, Nov. 21 - Recipes for everything from mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce to gravy and stuffing.
- Thursday, Nov. 22 - Turkey recipes; tips on how to carve the Thanksgiving Day turkey.
- Friday, Nov. 23 - "The Chew" is pre-empted.
For the week of Nov. 26-30 (subject to change):
- Monday, Nov. 26 - David Venable (QVC); viewer voted recipes.
- Tuesday, Nov. 27 - Danica Patrick; quick and easy recipes.
- Wednesday, Nov. 28 - Valerie Bertinelli; the hosts share their favorite holiday recipes from childhood.
- Thursday, Nov. 29 - Grace Potter; brunch ideas.
- Friday, Nov. 30 - Lidia Bastianich; correspondent Jason Roberts visits Chef Ming Tsai's Blue Ginger Restaurant in Boston.
Celebrating and exploring life through food, "The Chew" is an innovative and groundbreaking daytime series co-hosted by a dynamic group of engaging, fun, relatable experts in food, lifestyle, and entertaining. "The Chew" serves up everything food - from cooking and home entertaining to food trends, restaurants, holidays and more - all aimed at making life better, fuller and more fun. Featuring celebrity chefs Batali, Symon and Hall, entertaining expert Kelly and health and wellness enthusiast Oz, "The Chew" is a leap forward into a delicious new kind of lifestyle series.
Follow "The Chew" (@thechew) and hosts Batali (@mariobatali), Symon (@chefsymon), Kelly (@clinton_kelly), Hall (@carlahall) and Oz (@DaphneOz) on Twitter.