Featured News - Current News - Archived News - News Categories

WGRZ: Propane leak cause of Wilson house explosion

by jmaloni
Sat, Jul 28th 2012 08:00 am

by Sarah Hopkins, WGRZ

The Niagara County Sheriff's office believes they know what may have caused the fatal Wilson house explosion earlier this week.

Sheriff James Voutour says the investigation is continuing, but so far officials believe the explosion was caused by a propane leak in the home. However, they are not sure what sparked the explosion.

Niagara County Fire Coordinator Jonathan Schultz says they are looking at appliances to see if they may have contributed to the explosion. Even without the appliances intact, Schultz says investigators can go through and determine how the propane moved through the house, and where the spark originated.

Click here for the rest of the article.

Related Articles

comments powered by Disqus

Advertise With Us

Subscribe Today

 

 




Powered by Fission Content Management System | Niagara Falls Web Design by 360PSG