Featured News - Current News - Archived News - News Categories

New Military Road landmark

by jmaloni
Thu, Jun 7th 2012 08:30 am

The Town of Niagara continued its celebration of its bicentennial on June 1 with the dedication of an 1812 replica cannon at the corner of Packard and Military roads. The cannon is flanked by two flagpoles, one flying the 1812 American flag and the other the town flag. (photo by Marc Carpenter)

Advertise With Us

Subscribe Today

 

 




Powered by Fission Content Management System | Niagara Falls Web Design by 360PSG