Niagara University accepting registrations for spring continuing education coursesby jmaloni
Niagara University's Office of Continuing Education is accepting registrations for its spring schedule of courses. Credit-free classes are offered in person and online.
Courses, which run through May, are categorized as follows:
- Arts & Crafts (glass staining, crochet, scrapbooking, printmaking, etc.)
- Business & Computers (Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, "Internet for Everyone," social media tips, Web design, etc.)
- Emergency Management Services (EMT, EMS, etc.)
- Health & Wellness (EKG training, holistic health, nutrition, yoga, defensive driving, etc.)
- Learning and Leisure (ballroom dancing, guitar, digital photography, gardening, tall ship cruises, etc.)
- Online Courses (accounting, grant writing, job searching, Microsoft Suite, etc.)
- Online Career Training (pharmacy tech, medical coding/billing, Six Sigma, etc.)
In addition, credit classes are offered after 4 p.m. in a variety of subjects that go toward completing a degree.
Enrollment is open to anyone 18 years of age or older.
To register or obtain a free course catalog, contact Niagara University's Office of Continuing Education by phone at 716-286-8181 or via email at [email protected]. Additional information is available online at www.niagara.edu/ce.