The first 200 copies of the LaSalle Legacy Calendar for 2012 were almost completely sold out in its first two weeks of sales.
LaSalle PRIDE is reprinting another 100 calendars that will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Twelve historic photos of the original village of LaSalle include: the original Village Hall, 1927 (now the LaSalle branch of the public library); the "modern" Cayuga Drive School, 1909; the Cayuga Island Swing Bridge and the Salts Hotel; Mang's Boathouse on Cayuga Creek; the Hartshorn House on Cayuga Drive; the Niagara automobile built in the old Button Factory; the original First United Methodist Church; the Schmeck farm on Buffalo Ave.; Gerbasi Groceries on Cayuga Drive; the original train depot at Buffalo Avenue and Cayuga Drive; the LaSalle Children's Field Day in Jayne Park, 1940s; and a trolley on Main Street (now Buffalo Avenue)
The calendars are available at the LaSalle Branch of the Niagara Falls Public Library, 8768 Buffalo Ave., Niagara Falls, on Wednesdays from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to noon. It is also available for purchase in the local history department of the main branch of the library, 1425 Main St., Niagara Falls on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Cost is $10 with part of the proceeds going to the LaSalle branch of the library.