NU accepting registrations for continuing education coursesby jmaloni
Niagara University's Office of Continuing Education is accepting registrations for its fall 2011 schedule of courses. Credit-free classes are offered in person and online.
Courses, which run through December, are categorized as follows:
- Arts and crafts (glass staining, crochet, printmaking, etc.)
- Business and computers (notary public preparation, social media tips, Web design)
- Emergency management services
- Learning and leisure (ballroom dancing, guitar, digital photography, cooking, etc.)
- Online courses (accounting, grant writing, job searching, Microsoft Suite, etc.)
- Online career training (pharmacy tech, medical coding/billing, Six Sigma, etc.)
In addition, credit classes are offered after 4 p.m. in a variety of subjects that go toward completing a degree.
Enrollment is open to anyone 18 years of age or older.
To register or obtain a free course catalog, contact Niagara University's Office of Continuing Education by phone at 716-286-8181 or via email at [email protected]. Additional information is available online at www.niagara.edu/ce.