Let the ultimate food fight beginby jmaloni
Bravo's 'Top Chef All-Stars' premieres Dec. 1
Primetime Emmy Award-winning "Top Chef" returns to New York City for
season eight with host Padma Lakshmi and head judge chef Tom Colicchio,
alongside judges Gail Simmons and, new this season, best-selling author and
chef Anthony Bourdain.
The powerhouse of chef'testants going head-to-head include Carla Hall (season five finalist), Spike Mendelsohn (season four, top five), Fabio Viviani (voted fan fave, season five) and Marcel Vigneron (season two finalist), just to mention a few (full list below).
For more information, visit www.BravoTV.com.
"With seven seasons of ‘Top Chef' under our belt, the timing feels right for an All-Stars edition," said Colicchio. "It has all the elements to be our best season yet. Getting Tony Bourdain to serve as a judge throughout the season was the icing on the cake."
"Top Chef" offers a fascinating window into the competitive, pressure-filled environment of world-class cookery and the restaurant business at the highest level. The series features aspiring chefs who compete for their shot at culinary stardom and the chance to earn the prestigious title of "Top Chef."
The 18 "Top Chef All-Stars" include:
- Elia Aboumrad; season two, final four
- Stephen Asprinio; season one, top five
- Richard Blais; season four finalist
- Jennifer Carroll; season six, final four
- Tiffany Derry; season seven, top five
- Tiffani Faison; season one finalist
- Carla Hall; season five finalist
- Mike Isabella; season six, top seven
- Jamie Lauren; season five, top seven
- Dale Levitski; season three finalist
- Antonia Lofaso; season four, final four
- Spike Mendelsohn; season four, top five
- Angelo Sosa; season seven finalist
- Dale Talde; season four, top six
- Casey Thompson; season three finalist and fan favorite
- Marcel Vigneron; season two finalist
- Fabio Viviani; season five final four and fan favorite
- Tre Wilcox; season three, top eight
"Top Chef All-Stars" is produced by the Emmy Award-winning Magical Elves. Dan Cutforth and Jane Lipsitz serve as executive producers.