Lewiston Police Blotter for Aug. 21by jmaloni
The following activity occurred Monday, Aug. 9, to Sunday, Aug. 15, as reported by the Lewiston Police Department. A total of 95 calls were answered by LPD during this period.
Monday, Aug. 9
- 700 block of Hillview Court, assist EMS with a 90-year-old female found lying on a garage floor. Lewiston No. 1 Volunteer Fire Co. responders transported subject to EM-Star at Mount St. Mary's Hospital and Health Center.
- 5000 block of Callan Drive, fraud complaint. Statement taken from a 68-year-old female regarding a credit card used online. Report filed.
- 2000 block of Upper Mountain Road, burglary complaint. Statement taken from a 19-year-old male who reported on lacrosse items missing from a store and a door damaged. Report filed.
- Black Nose Spring Road, recovered stolen vehicle. Patrol reported a 2004 gray Chevy Tahoe, listed as stolen out of Niagara Falls was destroyed by fire. License number logged and vehicle secured. Report filed.
- 5300 block of Military Road, AED response. Patrol reported a 2-year-old not breathing. Upper Mountain Volunteer Fire Co. on location and transported subject to Mount St. Mary's Hospital and Health Center.
- 4600 block of Model City Road, larceny. Statement taken from a 27-year-old male who reported a router and modem stolen. Report filed.
Tuesday, Aug. 10
- Four Mile Creek State Park, assist call. Patrol assisted New York State Parks Police with a large underage drinking party at a campsite.
- 4600 block of Model City Road, separate burglary calls. Statements taken; one from a male (no age listed) regarding a garage burglary, the second from a 54-year-old female; no further details. Reports filed.
- Garlow Road, reckless driver. Patrol advised of an older model tan van whose driver refused to pull over. A brief pursuit ensued onto the Tuscarora reservation. The vehicle was last seen in the area of Susies Lane and Upper Mountain Road. Area checked, patrol unable to locate.
- 5100 block of Townline Road, aggravated harassment. Statement taken from a 37-year-old female regarding a female suspect. No charges; report only.
- 4500 block of Creek Road, man struck by a tree branch being hauled by a highway department truck. Patrol spoke with a male at Mount St Mary's Hospital and Health Center. No report wished.
- 4600 block of Model City Road, larceny. Patrol spoke with the complainant; no further details.
- 1900 block of Ridge Road, officer requested. Patrol informed of a missing person from Texas. Party advised to contact U.S. Immigration with any questions/concerns.
- 400 block of Main Street in Youngstown, call of youths fighting. Patrol reported the subjects were gone on their arrival.
- Southbound I-190, reckless driver complainant. Patrol advised of a vehicle that struck a guardrail and continued on its way. Call handled by State Police.
Wednesday, Aug. 11
- Black Nose Spring Road, property damage accident. Statement taken from a 44-year-old male; vehicle towed. Report filed.
- LPD office, possible fraud complaint. Statement taken from a 60-year-old male; no further details.
- Lewiston Town Court, warrant execution. Patrol reported the arrest of a 20-year-old female from an earlier unspecified incident. Suspect arraigned and released on her own recognizance. Report filed.
Thursday, Aug. 12
- Bond Lake Park near warming house, suspicious vehicle. Patrol sent on their way.
- 900 block of Creek Road, possible trespass complaint. Individuals from a tree company were on site cutting down trees from a Mountain View Drive call. No problems.
- 5000 block of Marywood Drive, possible rabid fox. Gone on patrol's arrival.
- 5200 block of Lewiston Road, larceny from a purse. Statement taken from a 72-year-old female; investigation to continue. Report filed.
- 500 block of Woodland Drive, alarm response. Patrol secured. A neighbor reported seeing a young male in the back yard. Area checked with negative results. Report filed.
- 900 block of Center Street, larceny of two bikes outside a supermarket. Bikes were recovered by patrol.
- 3400 block of Creek Road, shooter complaint. Patrol assisted Niagara County Sheriffs on the call and reported subjects involved were shooting from a safe distance.
- 2500 block of Academy Road in Ransomville, fight at a bar-restaurant. Patrol assisted State Police on the call. Parties separated, no charges pending. All secure.
- 800 block of Swann Road, patrol assisted NCSD on a criminal mischief call. Patrol requested to check on vehicular damage.
Friday, Aug. 13
- Ridge Road, vehicle stop. Patrol reported the pullover/arrest of a 23-year-old female. Driver cited for operation while the registration/suspension is revoked. Uniform traffic ticket issued, Lewiston Town Court date assigned and driver released to a third party. Vehicle secured; report filed.
- Garlow Road, vehicle stop. Patrol reported the pullover/arrest of a 30-year-old female. Driver cited for operation while the registration/suspension is revoked, and operation/permitting operation without insurance. Uniform traffic issued, Lewiston Town Court date assigned and driver released to a third party. Vehicle secured; report filed.
- 5200 block of Lewiston Road, AED response. Upper Mountain Volunteer Fire Co. responders on location; individual transported to Mount St. Mary's Hospital and Health Center.
- 700 block of Fairchild Place, harassment complaint. Statement taken from a 21-year-old female regarding a male suspect. Report filed.
- Garlow Road northbound, attempt to locate. Patrol advised of occupants a silver Jeep pointing a laser at passing vehicles. License plate logged and area checked with negative results.
- Big Vista Drive, suspicious vehicle. Appearance ticket issued for Lewiston Town Court issued to a 16-year-old male juvenile. Report filed.
Saturday, Aug. 14
- 2500 block of Academy Street in Ransomville, two calls at a bar/restaurant business. Patrol assisted NCSD with an intoxicated female; all OK on first response. Patrol assisted NCSD on its second response; female party left without incident.
- 2600 block of Saunders Settlement Road, motor vehicle accident. Statements taken from both drivers; no injuries or tows. Report filed.
- 600 block of Upper Mountain Road, larceny. Statement taken from a 71-year-old female regarding a 37-year-old female and pills stolen from the residence. Report filed.
- Military Road by the New York Power Authority, motor vehicle accident. Patrol reported a serious motor vehicle accident with a partial ejection. State Police and Upper Mountain responders on location. Mercy Flight transported an unidentified subject to ECMC in Buffalo. Patrol assisted with traffic control.
- 2600 block of Saunders Settlement Road, two-car accident. Statements taken from both drivers. Report filed.
- 2600 block of Lower Mountain Road, check welfare. Patrol spoke with a 17-year-old female juvenile concerning another juvenile and an incident that occurred in the Town of Niagara. Child Protection Services notified.
- 2200 block of Upper Mountain Road, domestic. Patrol assisted NCSD; all OK.
Sunday, Aug. 15
- 800 block of James Drive, unwanted person. Patrol reported an intoxicated male on location who wouldn't leave. Homeowner decided to let the individual stay for the night.
- Lewiston Queenston Bridge, overdose. Patrol reported a 20-year-old female took too many prescribed meds. Upper Mountain responders on location.
- 1500 block of Saunders Settlement Road, property damage accident/DWI arrest. Patrol reported the arrest of a male for Driving While Intoxicated. Blood Alcohol Content testing performed. BAC result: .20 of one percent of alcohol. Suspect arraigned at Lewiston Town Court, bail of $500/$1,000 assigned, and suspect remanded to custody of NCSD. Report filed.
- 5400 block of West Street, criminal mischief. Statement taken from a 63-year-old male who reported damage to his vehicle and garage door. Report filed.
- Saunders Settlement Road, St. Michael's Cemetery, larceny. Statement taken from a 53-year-old male who reported his father's head marker was missing and felt the church was in possession of it. Report filed.
- 81300 block of Swann Road, attempted burglary. Statement taken from a 43-year-old female regarding an unknown suspect. Report filed.
- 5900 block of Hyde Park Boulevard, unwanted party. Patrol reported a 21-year-old male left the residence without incident.
- 100 block of South Fourth Street, stolen vehicle. Patrol reported a 2003 black Honda Accord was located on Water Street.
- 900 block of Mohawk Street, check welfare of an intoxicated male. Negative results reported.
- 2100 block of Langdon Road, custody problem. Statement taken from a 41-year-old female who reported her child and the child's father had not returned at the expected time. Report filed.