Lewiston Police Blotter for Aug. 7
Sat, Aug 7th 2010 01:00 pm
following activity occurred Monday, July 26, to Sunday, Aug. 2, as reported by
the Lewiston Police Department. A total of 106 calls were answered by LPD
during this period.
- 500 block of Sandlewood Drive, loud party. Patrol
shut down for the night.
- 4900 block of Indian Hill Road, suspicious/drug
activity at a gas/convenience business. Patrol reported a 22-year-old male was
questioned and cited for third degree aggravated unlicensed operation. Bail of
$100 assigned and subject remanded to the Niagara County Jail. Report filed.
- 5000 block of Susies Lane, officer requested. Patrol
reported a 19-year-old female had questions over a domestic call at the address
the day before. Subject involved refused to talk with LPD.
- 1000 block of Upper Mountain Road, reckless driver.
Patrol checked the area for a 1988 Ford F-150 black pick-up with negative
- 200 block of South Seventh Street, domestic.
Statements from a female and male, both 29-years old. Report filed.
- 2000 block of Saunders Settlement Road, suspicious
persons. Subjects located; patrol reported no problems.
- Creek Road extension, reckless driver. State Police
- 4600 block of West Park Drive, unwanted party.
Patrol spoke with a 69-year-old male concerning a 27-year-old male. Party left
- 5900 block of Garlow Road, check welfare of an
elderly resident. All OK.
- 5900 block of Hyde Park Boulevard, disturbing the
peace. National Grid on location cutting down trees. All OK.
- 900 block of Center Street parking lot, unoccupied
suspicious vehicle. Secured, with no hold.
- 700 block of Center Street, larceny. Statement taken
from a 57-year-old male who reported his air conditioner unit stolen. Report
- 4600 block of West Park Drive, criminal mischief.
Statement taken from a 69-year-old male regarding an unknown suspect. Report
- 5800 block of Walmore Road, fraud complaint. Statement
taken from a 50-year-old male regarding a credit card number stolen on-line.
- 900 block of Mohawk Street, metal health response.
Patrol reported an elderly male was taken by his family to Niagara Falls
Memorial Medical center for a voluntary mental health evaluation.
- 5000 block of Walmore Road, ATV accident. Patrol
reported a juvenile fell off an ATV and was taken to Mount St. Mary's Hospital
and Health Center.
- 4700 block of Creek Road, larceny. Statement taken
from a 43-year-old female concerning jewelry missing from sometime in April.
- Unreported location, Alcohol Beverage Control law
violation. Patrol reports issuing an appearance ticket for Lewiston Town Court
to a 40-year-old female. Report filed.
- 900 block of Center Street supermarket parking lot,
property damage accident, intoxicated driver. Statement taken from driver No.
1, a 36-year-old female. Patrol reported the arrest of a 28-year-old female for
Driving While Intoxicated. Blood Alcohol Content testing performed; BAC result
.17 of 1 percent of alcohol. Uniform traffic tickets returnable to Lewiston
Town Court issued. Reports filed.
- 2000 block of Ridge Road, trespassing. Patrol
reported the arrests of an 18-year-old female, an 18-year-old female and a
24-year-old male. The two females were arrested on trespassing-related charges,
the male for trespassing-related charges and public lewdness. Appearance
tickets issued for Town Court. Report filed.
- 2500 block of Youngstown-Lockport Road, assist Niagara
County Sheriff's Department with 6-12 juveniles drinking and smoking marijuana
in a park adjacent to the Ransomville Firehall. Parents contacted for one
individual; others gone on patrol's arrival.
- 5000 block of Susies Lane, burglary complaint. Statement
taken from a 19-year-old male concerning an unknown suspect. Report filed.
- 4800 block of West Eddy Drive, disorderly
conduct/criminal possession of a controlled substance complaint. Patrol
reported the arrest of a 29-year-old female. Arraignment at Lewiston and
$5,000/$10,000 bail assigned. No further details.
- 1800 block of Ridge Road, animal problem, possible
raccoon with rabies. Patrol reported the animal was struck by traffic. Patrol
- 800 block of Cayuga Street, suspicious vehicle behind
the bowling alley. Vehicle owner identified; patrol unable to contact.
- 4400 block of Plank Road in Cambria, patrol assisted
NCSD with a father-son domestic. The son was reported as intoxicated and taken
into custody. All otherwise secure. Patrol cleared.
- Niagara County Jail, arrest. Patrol reported the
arrest of a 22-year-old male, charges not specified. Arraignment at Lewiston
Town Court, base of $500/$1,000 assigned, and subject returned to Niagara
- Center and Ninth streets, car-bike accident.
Statement taken from the driver, male bicyclist taken for treatment by Lewiston
No. 1 EMS. Report to follow.
- 2600 block of New Road, patrol assisted NCSD on a
- Water Street, unwanted party. Patrol spoke with a 56-year-old
male concerning a 66-year-old male. Party left without incident.
- 2700 block of Lower River Road, burglary complaint.
Statement taken from a 27-year-old female; suspect unknown.
- 2000 block of Mount Hope Road, report of a large
fight. Statements taken from a 25-year-old female, a 26-year-old male and a
20-year-old female. Suspects listed as a 21-year-old female, a 20-year-old
female and a 39-year-old female. Two vehicles towed from the scene. Charges
pending and patrol's investigation to continue.
- 5300 block of Military Road, Mount St. Mary's
arrests and suspects taken into custody by LPD stemming from the aforementioned
large fight on the 2000 block of Mount Hope Road. Patrol reported the arrest of
a 39-year-old female for criminal mischief. Arraignment at Lewiston Town Court,
bail of $1,000/$2,000 assigned and suspect transferred to custody of NCSD. A
20-year-old-female was arrested for reckless endangerment and harassment;
arraignment at Lewiston Town Court, bail of $500/$1,000 assigned and
transferred to custody of NCSD. Also arrested was a 21-year-old female for
criminal mischief, reckless endangerment and assault; arraignment at Lewiston
Town Court, bail of $1,000/$2,000 assigned and suspect transferred to custody
of NCSD. Separate reports filed
- 5300 block of Military Road, Mount St. Mary's
taken from a 25-year-old female who reported being attacked on Printup Road.
Patrol's follow-up to continue.
- 1700 block of Ridge Road, suspended vehicle
registration. Patrol reports a male was taken to Niagara Falls Police on
- 2900 block of Niagara Street, larceny. Statement
taken from a 25-year-old male regarding items taken from his vehicle overnight.
- 4500 block of Model City Road, aggravated
harassment. Statement taken from a 30-year-old male regarding a 20-year-old
female suspect. Report filed.
- 2400 block of Saunders Settlement Road, hit/run
accident. Statement taken from a 51-year-old female whose vehicle was parked;
driver No. 1 left scene. Report filed.
- 1700 block of Mount Hope Road, suspicious vehicle.
Patrol reported a full-size Chevy suburban with no plates operated by a male,
possibly intoxicated. Vehicle last seen heading east. Area checked with
- 900 block of Brookside Drive, suspicious vehicle.
Patrol advised of a gray vehicle and someone screaming for help. Gone on
- 200 block of south Fourth Street, disturbing the
peace. Patrol advised of 10 to 20 people arguing. Gone on arrival.
- 5800 block of Buffalo Street, property damage
accident/hit-run. Patrol reported a hydrant damaged. Plate number of suspect
vehicle logged. Investigation to continue; report filed.
- 2400 block of Saunders Settlement Road, property
damage accident. Patrol reported a 24-year-old male left the scene; one vehicle
towed. Investigation to continue; report filed.
- 5400 block of Hoover Road, 3600 block of Hinman Road
and EM-Star at Mount St. Mary's Hospital, patrol follow-ups to the two above
No further details.
- 4200 block of Dickersonville Road, possible burglary
in progress. Statement taken from a 45-year-old male; an elderly male was
listed in the report. Investigation to continue.
- 400 block of Onondaga Street, domestic. Statement
taken from a 30-year-old female regarding a 31-year-old male suspect. Suspect
GOA and charges pending. Domestic Incident Report filed.
- 500 block of Mountain View Drive, reckless driver.
Patrol advised of dark colored van operated by a blond female traveling at a
high rate of speed. Area checked with negative results.
- 400 block of North Fifth Street, criminal
mischief/larceny. Statement taken from a 55-year-old male concerning a
73-year-old male. Resolved by patrol, report filed.
- Creek and Ridge roads, complaint of a large party.
Area checked with negative results.
- 100 block
of South Water Street, alarm response at a restaurant. Power outage reported.