Lewiston Police Blotter for Aug. 7by jmaloni
The following activity occurred Monday, July 26, to Sunday, Aug. 2, as reported by the Lewiston Police Department. A total of 106 calls were answered by LPD during this period.
Monday, July 26
- 500 block of Sandlewood Drive, loud party. Patrol shut down for the night.
- 4900 block of Indian Hill Road, suspicious/drug activity at a gas/convenience business. Patrol reported a 22-year-old male was questioned and cited for third degree aggravated unlicensed operation. Bail of $100 assigned and subject remanded to the Niagara County Jail. Report filed.
- 5000 block of Susies Lane, officer requested. Patrol reported a 19-year-old female had questions over a domestic call at the address the day before. Subject involved refused to talk with LPD.
- 1000 block of Upper Mountain Road, reckless driver. Patrol checked the area for a 1988 Ford F-150 black pick-up with negative results.
- 200 block of South Seventh Street, domestic. Statements from a female and male, both 29-years old. Report filed.
- 2000 block of Saunders Settlement Road, suspicious persons. Subjects located; patrol reported no problems.
- Creek Road extension, reckless driver. State Police handled.
- 4600 block of West Park Drive, unwanted party. Patrol spoke with a 69-year-old male concerning a 27-year-old male. Party left without incident.
Tuesday, July 27
- 5900 block of Garlow Road, check welfare of an elderly resident. All OK.
- 5900 block of Hyde Park Boulevard, disturbing the peace. National Grid on location cutting down trees. All OK.
- 900 block of Center Street parking lot, unoccupied suspicious vehicle. Secured, with no hold.
- 700 block of Center Street, larceny. Statement taken from a 57-year-old male who reported his air conditioner unit stolen. Report filed.
- 4600 block of West Park Drive, criminal mischief. Statement taken from a 69-year-old male regarding an unknown suspect. Report filed.
- 5800 block of Walmore Road, fraud complaint. Statement taken from a 50-year-old male regarding a credit card number stolen on-line. Report filed.
- 900 block of Mohawk Street, metal health response. Patrol reported an elderly male was taken by his family to Niagara Falls Memorial Medical center for a voluntary mental health evaluation.
- 5000 block of Walmore Road, ATV accident. Patrol reported a juvenile fell off an ATV and was taken to Mount St. Mary's Hospital and Health Center.
- 4700 block of Creek Road, larceny. Statement taken from a 43-year-old female concerning jewelry missing from sometime in April. Suspect unknown.
- Unreported location, Alcohol Beverage Control law violation. Patrol reports issuing an appearance ticket for Lewiston Town Court to a 40-year-old female. Report filed.
- 900 block of Center Street supermarket parking lot, property damage accident, intoxicated driver. Statement taken from driver No. 1, a 36-year-old female. Patrol reported the arrest of a 28-year-old female for Driving While Intoxicated. Blood Alcohol Content testing performed; BAC result .17 of 1 percent of alcohol. Uniform traffic tickets returnable to Lewiston Town Court issued. Reports filed.
Wednesday, July 28
- 2000 block of Ridge Road, trespassing. Patrol reported the arrests of an 18-year-old female, an 18-year-old female and a 24-year-old male. The two females were arrested on trespassing-related charges, the male for trespassing-related charges and public lewdness. Appearance tickets issued for Town Court. Report filed.
- 2500 block of Youngstown-Lockport Road, assist Niagara County Sheriff's Department with 6-12 juveniles drinking and smoking marijuana in a park adjacent to the Ransomville Firehall. Parents contacted for one individual; others gone on patrol's arrival.
- 5000 block of Susies Lane, burglary complaint. Statement taken from a 19-year-old male concerning an unknown suspect. Report filed.
- 4800 block of West Eddy Drive, disorderly conduct/criminal possession of a controlled substance complaint. Patrol reported the arrest of a 29-year-old female. Arraignment at Lewiston and $5,000/$10,000 bail assigned. No further details.
- 1800 block of Ridge Road, animal problem, possible raccoon with rabies. Patrol reported the animal was struck by traffic. Patrol cleared.
- 800 block of Cayuga Street, suspicious vehicle behind the bowling alley. Vehicle owner identified; patrol unable to contact.
Thursday, July 29
- 4400 block of Plank Road in Cambria, patrol assisted NCSD with a father-son domestic. The son was reported as intoxicated and taken into custody. All otherwise secure. Patrol cleared.
- Niagara County Jail, arrest. Patrol reported the arrest of a 22-year-old male, charges not specified. Arraignment at Lewiston Town Court, base of $500/$1,000 assigned, and subject returned to Niagara County Jail.
- Center and Ninth streets, car-bike accident. Statement taken from the driver, male bicyclist taken for treatment by Lewiston No. 1 EMS. Report to follow.
- 2600 block of New Road, patrol assisted NCSD on a possible suicide.
- Water Street, unwanted party. Patrol spoke with a 56-year-old male concerning a 66-year-old male. Party left without incident.
- 2700 block of Lower River Road, burglary complaint. Statement taken from a 27-year-old female; suspect unknown.
- 2000 block of Mount Hope Road, report of a large fight. Statements taken from a 25-year-old female, a 26-year-old male and a 20-year-old female. Suspects listed as a 21-year-old female, a 20-year-old female and a 39-year-old female. Two vehicles towed from the scene. Charges pending and patrol's investigation to continue.
Friday, July 30
- 5300 block of Military Road, Mount St. Mary's Hospital, follow-up arrests and suspects taken into custody by LPD stemming from the aforementioned large fight on the 2000 block of Mount Hope Road. Patrol reported the arrest of a 39-year-old female for criminal mischief. Arraignment at Lewiston Town Court, bail of $1,000/$2,000 assigned and suspect transferred to custody of NCSD. A 20-year-old-female was arrested for reckless endangerment and harassment; arraignment at Lewiston Town Court, bail of $500/$1,000 assigned and transferred to custody of NCSD. Also arrested was a 21-year-old female for criminal mischief, reckless endangerment and assault; arraignment at Lewiston Town Court, bail of $1,000/$2,000 assigned and suspect transferred to custody of NCSD. Separate reports filed
- 5300 block of Military Road, Mount St. Mary's Hospital, assault complaint. Statement taken from a 25-year-old female who reported being attacked on Printup Road. Patrol's follow-up to continue.
- 1700 block of Ridge Road, suspended vehicle registration. Patrol reports a male was taken to Niagara Falls Police on outstanding warrants.
- 2900 block of Niagara Street, larceny. Statement taken from a 25-year-old male regarding items taken from his vehicle overnight. Report filed.
- 4500 block of Model City Road, aggravated harassment. Statement taken from a 30-year-old male regarding a 20-year-old female suspect. Report filed.
- 2400 block of Saunders Settlement Road, hit/run accident. Statement taken from a 51-year-old female whose vehicle was parked; driver No. 1 left scene. Report filed.
- 1700 block of Mount Hope Road, suspicious vehicle. Patrol reported a full-size Chevy suburban with no plates operated by a male, possibly intoxicated. Vehicle last seen heading east. Area checked with negative results.
Saturday, July 31
- 900 block of Brookside Drive, suspicious vehicle. Patrol advised of a gray vehicle and someone screaming for help. Gone on arrival.
- 200 block of south Fourth Street, disturbing the peace. Patrol advised of 10 to 20 people arguing. Gone on arrival.
- 5800 block of Buffalo Street, property damage accident/hit-run. Patrol reported a hydrant damaged. Plate number of suspect vehicle logged. Investigation to continue; report filed.
- 2400 block of Saunders Settlement Road, property damage accident. Patrol reported a 24-year-old male left the scene; one vehicle towed. Investigation to continue; report filed.
- 5400 block of Hoover Road, 3600 block of Hinman Road and EM-Star at Mount St. Mary's Hospital, patrol follow-ups to the two above hit-run accidents. No further details.
- 4200 block of Dickersonville Road, possible burglary in progress. Statement taken from a 45-year-old male; an elderly male was listed in the report. Investigation to continue.
- 400 block of Onondaga Street, domestic. Statement taken from a 30-year-old female regarding a 31-year-old male suspect. Suspect GOA and charges pending. Domestic Incident Report filed.
- 500 block of Mountain View Drive, reckless driver. Patrol advised of dark colored van operated by a blond female traveling at a high rate of speed. Area checked with negative results.
- 400 block of North Fifth Street, criminal mischief/larceny. Statement taken from a 55-year-old male concerning a 73-year-old male. Resolved by patrol, report filed.
Sunday, Aug. 1
- Creek and Ridge roads, complaint of a large party. Area checked with negative results.
- 100 block of South Water Street, alarm response at a restaurant. Power outage reported.