Sat, Jun 19th 2010 10:00 am
Anyone with an aspiring green thumb will enjoy
the activities happening around the Lewiston area during the 2010 GardenFest.
- An array of garden-related events and
activities will on display from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on June 26-27.
- Fifty GardenFest vendors will showcase their
merchandise, including Authentic Iron, Designer Mailbox, O'Connor Family
Greenhouses, Summertime Blooms and White Fawn Herbal Soap.
- Professionals Carol Ann Harlos and Sally
Cunningham will speak at the community tent each day.
- Helping to inspire garden improvements, there
are also 16 village garden spaces on exhibit - each noted with a sign -
including the Binational Peace Garden.
- The community tent features a variety of food
Come and support this local event while
sprucing up your own summer gardening projects.
Be sure to pick up a brochure with map at the
two hospitality tents or from GardenFest volunteers.