Lewiston Police Blotter for June 5by jmaloni
The following activity occurred Monday, May 24, to Sunday, May 31, as reported by the Lewiston Police Department. A total of 88 calls were answered by LPD during this period.
Monday, May 24
- Harassment complaint on the 1500 block of Swann Road. Additional information taken from a 37-year-old female pursuant to an earlier domestic complaint. Report filed.
- Illegal dumping complaint on the 5900 block of Liberty Circle. No further details.
- Officer requested at the Lewiston-Porter Primary Education Center on the 4000 block of Creek Road. Patrol spoke with a 47-year-old female and a 26-year-old female. No further details.
- Harassment complaint at the Lewiston-Porter Intermediate Education Center on Creek Road. Statement taken from a 45-year-old female regarding a male suspect. No charges.
- Harassment complaint on the 5200 block of Chew Road. Statement taken from a 34-year-old female. Report filed.
- Property damage only accidents - a one-vehicle rollover on the Walmore Road S-turn area, statement taken, and a two-vehicle accident on the Robert Moses Parkway at Lewiston Road, statements taken. Reports filed.
Tuesday, May 25
- Unwanted person in the ER of Mount St. Mary's Hospital and Health Center on the 5300 block of Military Road. Statement taken from a 32-year-old female regarding a female suspect. Patrol reports additional statements taken. Reports filed.
- Larceny complaint at the Lewiston-Porter Creek Road campus. Statement taken from a female juvenile who reported an iPod stolen.
- Check welfare calls - one the 3800 block of Lower River Road. Resident didn't hear the phone; all secure. And on the 600 block of Mountain View Drive. A male was taken to EM-Star at Mount St. Mary's Hospital and Health Center.
- Criminal trespass complaint on the 200 block of Niagara Street. Patrol spoke with a male regarding another male.
- Attempt to locate call on the 4000 block of Dickersonville Road. Statement taken from a 36-year-old female regarding a male juvenile.
Wednesday, May 26
- Roadside domestic on Black Nose Spring Road. Statement taken from a 22-year-old female regarding a 23-year-old male suspect. Suspect arraigned at Lewiston Town Court, bail of $250 assigned and suspect remanded to the Niagara County Jail. Report filed.
- Stolen license plate at the Lewiston-Queenston Bridge. A 60-year-old male was listed as a suspect.
- Warrant execution at Lewiston Town Court. Patrol reports a 26-year-old male was remanded to the Niagara County Jail. Report filed.
- Check-the-situation call on the 1200 block of Saunders Settlement Road. Patrol assisted hotline reps with a depressed female; situation resolved.
- Neighbor problem on the 4300 block of Autumn Lane. Patrol spoke with both parties about their unleashed dogs. Dog control officer on location. Patrol reported returning later to the Autumn Lane address on another neighbor problem call involving a 24-year-old male and a 19-year-old male. Report filed.
- Separate property damage only accidents - on Saunders Settlement Road and West Street, and on the 1900 block of Ridge Road. Statements taken from the drivers; no injuries or tows. Reports filed.
- Harassment complaint on the 200 block of South Seventh Street. Statement taken from a 29-year-old female regarding a female party. Report only.
Thursday, May 27
- Theft from a vehicle on the 5600 block of Bridgeman Road. Statement taken from a 46-year-old male regarding an unknown suspect. Report filed.
- Patrol reports assisting the SPCA on the 1200 block of Saunders Settlement Road. Pet owner reported as giving responders a hard time. Situation resolved.
- Dog bite complaint on the 1000 block of Escarpment Drive. Statement taken from a male involving a female juvenile; suspect's dog at an address on the 5000 block of Callan Drive. Dog control officer notified. Report to be filed.
- Patrol reports assisting Niagara County Sheriff's deputies with a reckless driver complaint at Creek and Blairville roads. NCSD to issue two tickets.
- Larceny complaint on the 5600 block of Bridgeman Drive. Statement taken from a 65-year-old male regarding a larceny from a vehicle. Report filed.
- Attempt to locate an intoxicated driver/domestic on the 500 block of Oxbow Lane. Statement taken from a 33-year-old female regarding a 40-year-old male. Original call was to locate a highly intoxicated driver. Patrol then apprised that a domestic also occurred. Area checked with negative results. Domestic Incident report and patrol's report both filed.
- Sexual offense complaint received at LPD. Statement taken from a 41-year-old female concerning two juveniles. Report filed.
Friday, May 28
- Possible burglary-in-progress call on the 700 block of Center Street. All secure; business owner on location.
- Patrol advised the male party from the Oxbow Lane complaint to turn himself in. Subject complied and was issued an appearance ticket for Lewiston Town Court.
- Fraud complaint on the 1100 block of Swann Road. Statement taken from a 44-year-old female. Report filed.
- Possible burglary on the 1500 block of Swann Road. Statement taken from a 37-year-old female; a 36-year-old male was listed in the report. Report filed.
- Criminal mischief complaint on the 2300 block of Upper Mountain Road. Statement taken from a 28-year-old male regarding a 56-year-old female. Report to follow.
- Officer requested at Lewiston-Porter High School regarding a problem in the driver's education class. Follow-up to continue.
- Aggravated harassment complaint on the 200 block of South Seventh Street. Statement taken from a 29-year-old female regarding a female suspect. Investigation to continue; report filed.
Saturday, May 29
- Motorcycle-deer accident on the 4800 block of Creek Road. Patrol reports the male driver was taken to Erie County Medical Center by Lewiston No. 1 Volunteer Fire Co. Motorcycle towed. Report filed.
- Harassment complaint on the 5400 block of Elm Drive. Statement taken from a 62-year-old male regarding a 67-year-old male suspect. No report.
- Fraud complaint on the 300 block of South Third Street. Statement taken from a 57-year-old female; report filed.
- Patrol reports finding marijuana in the restroom at the Lewiston sand docks on Water Street.
- Property retrieval on the 500 block of Oxbow Lane. Patrol reports retrieving three long guns from the residence per the owner. Receipt issued to a 33-year-old female. Report filed.
- Reckless driver complaint on Scovell Drive; gone on arrival.
Sunday, May 30
- Report of a motor vehicle accident on Walmore and Saunders Settlement roads. Caller stated a car struck a utility pole. Patrol checked with State Police; negative results reported.
- Patrol assisted Youngstown Police on an attempt to locate call of a 46-year-old female on the 5100 block of Country Club Trail. Subject located; no problems.
- Officer requested on the 5800 block of Ward Road. A civil property dispute was reported.
- Shooter complaint on Mount Hope Road. Suspect reported as driving a grey Cadillac with no plates. Patrol assisted State Police and located the vehicle on Chew Road. No problems and patrol cleared.
- Two-car property-damage-only accident on the 300 block of Lockport Street in Youngstown. Statements taken from both drivers; vehicle No. 2 towed. Report filed.
- Officer requested/suspicious person on the 5100 block of Townline Road. Statement taken from a 25-year-old female regarding a 45-year-old male. Investigation to continue; report filed.
- Vehicle check/DWI arrest on the Robert Moses Parkway northbound. Patrol reported the arrest of a 48-year-old female for driving while intoxicated. Uniform traffic tickets issued, Lewiston Town Court date assigned and driver released to a third party. Vehicle secured. Report filed.
- Attempt to locate/welfare check on Swann Road. Area checked with negative results. Patrol cleared.
- Patrol assisted Niagara County Sheriff's deputies on a disturbing the peace call on the 5900 block of Ward Road. All secure.