All employment advertising in this newspaper is subject to section 296 of the human rights law which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, disability, marital status, sex, age, or arrest conviction record, or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination. Title 20, U.S. Code, Chapter 630, excludes the Federal Gov't. from the age discrimination provisions. This newspaper will not knowingly accept any advertising for employment which is in violation of the law. Our readers are informed that employment offering advertised in this newspaper are available on an equal opportunity basis. NIAGARA FRONTIER PUBLICATIONS
• RN (Substitute) - NYS license required. Grand Island Central Schools, as needed basis, $15.75 per hour. Resume to GICSD, HR Dept. 1100 Ransom Rd. GI, NY 14072.
• Cleaner substitute - Grand Island Schools. $8/hour. Flexible evening hours. Application to: GICSD, Personnel Department, 1100 Ransom Road, Grand Island, NY 14072.
• We're Expanding! Help Wanted Sales Representatives - Niagara Frontier Publications (Sentinel, Tribune, Island Dispatch, PennySaver) is seeking outgoing, people-oriented Advertising Sales Representatives for Lewiston & Northern Niagara County. Self starter, organized, strong communication and computer skills, team player. Assist our established advertisers and work with new ones. Part-time, base plus commission. (Could lead to full-time for the right person.) Forward resume to: Niagara Frontier Publications, 1859 Whitehaven Rd., Grand Island, NY 14072. Email: [email protected]
• Help Wanted - Part-time circulation Dept. for weekly newspaper. Must have: Dependable transportation, Excellent communication skills, Ability to handle service issues. Send resume to Judy at: Niagara Frontier Publications, 1859 Whitehaven Rd., Grand Island, N.Y. 14072
• Heritage Christian Services - is hiring full-time & part-time direct support staff. Apply online at: www.futureyoucareers.org.
• Help Wanted: Part-time care and companionship for our disabled daughter. $10.80/hr. 773-2326.
Dishwasher - Experience preferred, 18 and older, able to work 5 days/wk. Good pay. Apply in person, Casa Antica, 490 Center St., Lewiston.